Being a Community Partner is an effective way to support multiple PCS events and recieve recognition for your contributions. With this type of donation, your organization receives the benefits of both voting membership and PCS event promotion. Each Community Partner Donor entitles an individual, business or organization to recieve:
- Recognition by logo on event posters and promotional Items
- Verbal recognition at events
- Recognition by logo on PCS web pages
- One vote on issues at the Annual General Meeting of PCS
- Monthly E-Newsletters
- E-notices of upcoming PCS events and programs
By donating $5000, or more, you will help PCS support these annual events:
A half-day workshop where youth have fun learning about local fresh water sources and how to keep them clean and safe.
- Girl Scouts of Western Ohio endorsed
- Youth earn the Patnering for Clean Streams Patch
Volunteers work in the Maumee River and along its shoreline to collect harmful fishing line and lead left over by walleye fishing.
- Collected 266 lbs of lead from fishing gear in past 8 years
- Lead is recycled by ZAP Custom Lure Co, in Toledo
Volunteers clean miles of stream banks throughout the Toledo area and are thanked with an appreciation picnic and t-shirt.
- 9 regional kickoff locations with 1,175 volunteers last year
- Collected over 96 tons of trash in 16 years
As a Community Partner for Clean Streams you will help to improve our area waterways for clean drinking water, increased recreational opportunities, and improved wildlife habitat by supporting our events in a significant way. We thank you for your generosity!
*If you prefer, you may donate by mail or phone at: Partners for Clean Streams, PO Box 203, Perrysburg, OH 43552 or (419) 874 - 0720